Monday, June 23, 2014

52CCTD: DECK THE HALLS

Hi my crafty friends! Welcome back for the second post today. This is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown recipe challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Holly Stag)

I used my Silhouette to trace and cut out the stag on this card. The sentiment and papers are also from this beautiful digital stamp set. I added green borders and some stitching and finished off with red rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in too!!!

June Theme Challenge
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

8 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Oh, Ellen! This is AMAZING! I LOVE that image and the gorgeous use of rhinestones! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Ruth M said...

Hi Ellen, what a gorgeous card, I love that dynamic deer, just full of joyous movement - and the papers and berries are so very pretty! So nice to have you playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow - this is really, really beautiful Ellen! LOVE that reindeer and the fabulous dsp you used. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week.

Deborah Frings said...

Ellen - this is fabulous. I love the pretty papers and the stitched details. I think the reindeer image is stunning and the bling is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's beautiful! Love the greens and blues together and how you cut the deer to make it pop!

Peanut said...

Wow, Ellen! This is simply stunning. LOVE the leaping reindeer... FAB! Thanks for joining our June Theme challenge at 52 {C}CT. Hope you’ll be able to join this week’s Stash challenge too. Have a great weekend!
hugs, Asha

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen gorgeous Christmas card, love the rhinestones and stitching!

Joanna M. said...

Wowza ... I love this one! All those wild papers and the sewing really did it for me! Just great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...