Monday, June 23, 2014

LIM177: THINKING OF YOU

Hi dear friends.I have a few posts for today. Once again, I have more than one post today. This first one is for the Less is More challenge this week:

(A2: Stamps: Judi Kins (Fans #2); Paper Smooches (Salutations)

The theme is watercolors at LIM. I used markers to color my fan stamps and blew on the ink to make sure it was still wet before stamping. I fussy cut both fans and popped them up with foam tape. This was my first time using this technique and I sort of like the way it turned out. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 177 Theme – Watercolour
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

5 comments:

Scrapmate said...

What a pretty and delicate card.

Kathyk said...

Pretty card and colours

Kathyk
GDTM Simply Less Is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such a chic card Ellen and an unusual stamp but beautifully coloured
Thanks for joining in
Sarah
Less is more

Chrissie said...

Looks great Ellen, seems like a winning formula. I would surely try this technique again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

So stylish, lovely CAS card!
Thanks for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...