Saturday, June 14, 2014

CASology99: YOU ARE MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for a quick post to share my CASology card for this week:

(A2: Stamps:  Doodle Pantry (Joyful Day); Sentiment made on my PC) 

The cue word this week is Anniversary. I wanted to do something a little different than a traditional Anniversary card so I made the sentiment on my PC and added the swans from the Doodle Pantry Joyful Day digital set. A few dots and hearts and a black border finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 99: ANNIVERSARY
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

7 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ooooh Lovely, so AMAZING love the SWAN card!!!

Thanks for joining CASology in the celebrations, tune in we have more to come and blog candy!, so check out CASology's post TODAY to see what is coming!!!!

---Also check out my special post tomorrow -for MORE Fun, Prize and a GAME!

Jen W. said...

Ellen, this card is fabulous! I love the swirly sentiment and those gorgeous swans! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, this is a beautiful anniversary card! I love the swans and the perfectly arranged elements, all so lovely together! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win Ellen! This is a lovely card! Well deserved!!!

OH Babs said...

Elegant card and I love the dots and the black border. Congrats on your win.

OH Babs said...

Beautiful card I love the dots and the black border. Congrats on your win.

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Ellen, on the well-deserved WIN over at CASology for this sensational card!! Hugs, Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...