Saturday, June 14, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the second Saturday, and we are having a blog hop all month with Operation Write Home! Have you had a chance to hop yet? If not click here to start…there is still plenty of time to join in the fun! Now, Here is a little inspiration for your Saturday:


(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Sweet Ladybug – F580, Ladybug Hugs - D484); Butterfly Punch: EK)


I fell in love with this ladybug as soon as I saw her! I colored her and the leaf with Copics and added enamel dots on her spots. I masked the ladybug and the sentiment and did paint spatters with a small paintbrush then punched out the butterfly and added it with a bit of ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Totally love it, friend! The splatters of ink are amazing and I LOVE the simple design--it really draws your eye to the image and sentiment! HUGS! Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...