Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CIE: WEEEEEEE

Hello  blogging friends! I hope this wonderful Wednesday finds you in a crafty mood. Unfortunately I have to go out, but before I go, I wanted to share a couple of cards with you. This one is for the Cards in Envy challenge and the theme is BUGGY:

(A2: Stamps:  Doodle Pantry (Garden Hose Ants COLOR PLUS); Copics; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Spellbinders (Oval))

I think of ants as bugs so hopefully this fits the challenge! These little ants “tubing” in the water are so funny to me. First I merged the outline image and the sentiment and printed. Then I used the oval SB to emboss an oval around the image (you can barely see it in the picture). Next I colored with Copics, added some enamel dots and ribbon and attached to a green border. Last I attached the entire panel to a dark blue sparkly card base.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

 Share Our Badge!

Feeling "Buggy" Challenge

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC47! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE June 1 – June 24

This month, we will be choosing three (3) randomly selected winners! So be sure to join us for DPDC47 for a chance to win!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...