Tuesday, June 3, 2014

LIM174: YOU MAKE ME SMILE

Hello  again! This second card is for the Less is More challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Simply You), StampinUp (Gorgeous Grunge and Off the Grid)

LOL as I am sitting here writing this post, the song Smile is on the radio (You make me smile are the words in the song). Didn’t plan on that! OK enough…on to the card.  The challenge is to use more than one stamp and of course that doesn’t seem to be a problem for me when I do a collage. This one uses six different stamps, three colors of Distress Ink and white embossing powder. I used the emboss resist technique and rubbed green DI over the sentiment. I hope you like it!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Lucky Dip Week 174: MORE THAN ONE STAMP
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...