Wednesday, June 11, 2014

CTS79; PS: THANK YOU

Hello everyone and Happy Hump Day!  I have been really busy and have not had as much crafty time as I like, but I do have one card to share with you today. It is for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks and Flap Happy); Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop (Mini Chicken wire); Cut file: Silhouette)

I played with my embossing paste again and mixed up several colors to create the chicken wire border. The sentiment and butterfly are from PS and I used a Silhouette banner cut file. The card is finished off with a few enamel dots and a blue border.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

I would also like to enter this in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Beautiful color and amazing dimension..... a perfect CTS #79 card!

Lori said...

Great design! Love the different colors on the stenciled chicken wire border. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...