Friday, June 20, 2014

CTS81; FUSION: YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Hi my crafty friends! TGIF!!! This card is for the combined CAS(e) This Sketch and Fusion challenges:

(A2: Stamps:Technique Tuesday (Simply You); Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop; Cut file: Silhouette; Punch: EK)

I am still having fun playing with stencils and embossing paste. This time, after applying the paste, I sprinkled with gold embossing powder and heat set it. I love how it turned out looking like wire and I love the texture it added to the card. I used gold card stock and my Silhouette to cut the flower. I cut it again on vellum and placed the vellum on top of the flower. I decided to use vellum for the banner so the background could show through. Since CTS and Fusion teamed up this week, I used both the sketch and the photo so I could submit to both challenges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in too!!!

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...