Friday, June 20, 2014

CTS81; FUSION: YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Hi my crafty friends! TGIF!!! This card is for the combined CAS(e) This Sketch and Fusion challenges:

(A2: Stamps:Technique Tuesday (Simply You); Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop; Cut file: Silhouette; Punch: EK)

I am still having fun playing with stencils and embossing paste. This time, after applying the paste, I sprinkled with gold embossing powder and heat set it. I love how it turned out looking like wire and I love the texture it added to the card. I used gold card stock and my Silhouette to cut the flower. I cut it again on vellum and placed the vellum on top of the flower. I decided to use vellum for the banner so the background could show through. Since CTS and Fusion teamed up this week, I used both the sketch and the photo so I could submit to both challenges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in too!!!

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful Ellen. I love all of the elements. Job well done.

Julia Aston said...

Love the honeycomb, and the offset gold panel on this Ellen - such a beautiful card! thank you so much for joining us at Fusion this week!

Monica Maier said...

Love your card! Great take on the challenge!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous, stunning, fabulous! So glad you joined us at Fusion this week!

Deepti said...

This is a beauty, I love the gold panel peeking from behind and that honeycomb adds so much of interest to ur design, thank you for sharing with Fusion!

Unknown said...

Oh my I just love the gold honey comb! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is so pretty. I love the flower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...