Thursday, June 19, 2014

FMS141: MISSING YOU

Hi my crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I have a card to share for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations), Simon Says Stamp (Hello You); Cut file: Silhouette; Die: Lil’ Inker Designes (stitched hearts))

The sketch looked like a square card, but since this is going to Operation Write Home, I adjusted it to work for an A2 size card. I cut the flower and the green label with my Cameo and used a heart tie to create the focal spot for the word YOU. I also used the heart that was cut out and added a chocolate enamel heart to it.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in too!!!

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...