Monday, June 2, 2014

FFC32: VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello again! I’m back for my third (and last) post for today with a card for the Festive Friday Challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Warm Hearts), EK Success; Cut file: Silhouette)

I just loved the inspiration photo and went for the colors in it. I repeated the Christmas tree but in red with green and clear rhinestones. I noticed the bit of Kraft on one of the gifts and decided to make the reindeer from Kraft.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Ardyth said...

Love the clean feeling of this graphic card - great take on the inspiration! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...