Tuesday, June 3, 2014

52CCTD: CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hello dear friends! Are you having a terrific Tuesday? I am having fun crafting and enjoying the weather. Today, I have a couple of cards to share with the first one being a Christmas card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); DSP: MME (Vintage Christmas))

I chose Sketch #14 - February 2013 for my card. I popped up the two dots with foam tape to add some dimension and used stitching to add detail and interest. The sentiment is heat embossed.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

7 comments:

Fabiola said...

très jolie carte Helen, originale et charmante, j'aime les coutures, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh hooray - I recognize that sketch it was one of mine! You get bonus points and a gold star from me :o) Seriously - really lovely work. I like the papers you used and the fabulous stitching. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT.

Mynn xx said...

This is super lovely, Ellen! The texture is amazing and I adore your patterns and color scheme! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! Mynn xx

Peanut said...

WOW! Lovely card, Ellen! Awesome colours and I especially LOVE the stitching! Thanks for joining our May Pick-A-Previous Sketch challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a great week!
hugs, Asha

Ruth M said...

Hi Ellen, what lovely colours, so rich and the vintage papers are beautiful! The stitching is the perfect accent detail to your wonderful card!
So nice to have you playing along again at 52 {C}CT, hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely rich, warm colour and I think stitched detail is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Louise van Vuren said...

I remember this one! Love your new take on it, kind of vintage and modern all in one. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...