Saturday, June 7, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the first Saturday, and we are having a blog hop all month with Operation Write Home! Have you had a chance to hop yet? If not click here to start! Now, Here is a little inspiration for your Saturday:




(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Parrot Tulips - H253 and Color Me Happy - C464); Die: Spellbinders; DSP: MME (Lost and Found Sunshine)


For this card, I used the "Out of the Box" technique. You can view my tutorial here, in case you missed it. This allowed me to use the size die that I wanted instead of a larger one. The tulips are colored with Copics. A little DSP layering, some stitching and a few enamel dots complete this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is SUPER stunning! I adore the colors and I LOVE the fabulous patterns, too! This is amazing! HUGS and happy weekend, friend! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...