Saturday, June 7, 2014

CASology98: HELLO SUNSHINE

Hello my dear friends.I have a card to share for the CASology challenge:

(A2: Stamps: EF: Darice (Clouds); Cut files: Silhouette)

The Cue word is Shine this week, so I used my Silhouette and cut out the sun, banner and sentiment for this bright card. I cut the sun twice, once from yellow and again from silver paper to give it the reflective shine. I dry embossed the white panel with clouds, but they are a little hard to see in the photo. I hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the CASology challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVELY shine card!! So FULL of yellowy goodness!!! I is sunny here and it is nice, though I am more of a rainy/ cooler/cloudy day girl, strange I know! But I do line in Washington, so I am right at home! LOL!

Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...