Sunday, June 8, 2014

LIM175: I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to see my second card for today! This is for the Less is More challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks); Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop (Mini Chicken wire); Cut file: Silhouette)

This week is a color challenge and we are to use the colors in our bedroom. Well, I really like the relaxing colors of nature, so my colors are greens and cream with minor touches of brown and red.

I just learned about Embossing Paste and have fallen in love with it. I used the stencil and added some Perfect Pearls to the EP to color it green. I cut the flower using two different greens and vellum and added a red rhinestone in the center to pick up the tiny bits of red in my room. The sentiment and border are in brown. Some foam tape pops up the entire panel on the card base. I hope you enjoyed my card!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 175 Colour challenge: The colours in your bedroom!
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

9 comments:

Lynne said...

Super card, green is perfect for a bedroom.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

This card looks stunning Ellen, I think your bedroom must look fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Just fab, love the effect created by the honeycomb background image

Kathyk

Jen Nelson said...

ellen this is stunning
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A wonderful striking floral image that simply pops, great colours and thanks for sharing at Less is More.
Sarah
LIM designer

Fiona said...

Nice to see some vellum and lovely natural colours.

G Peplow said...

Lovely card, the green flower is beautiful and I love the layers, green is really restful :D x

Lisa Lara said...

Wow, I love how you made your flower Elaine. A real beauty. So happy you played with us this week at Less Is More. -Lisa Lara (LIM Guest Designer)

Anne said...

Ellen what a striking and elegant card, love it!
Thank for for joining us at Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...