Sunday, June 8, 2014

FMS139: HELLO BEAUTIFUL

Hello my dear friends.  Today, I have a couple of cards to share with you. This first one is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

 

(A2: Stamps: Verve (You and I); Die: Paper Smooches (Hello Words); Cut file: Silhouette)

I used DSP from DCWV (Fashion District) on this card. I cut the tag using a cut file on my Cameo and die cut the “hello” in dark green. I stamped “beautiful” in dark green too. I also used my Cameo to cut the banners. A bit of ribbon and a few dots finish off this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty card! Love the blue! Thanks for,joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a beautiful card Ellen! I love all of that blue! Love those enamel dots! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...