Monday, June 30, 2014

LIM178: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

Hello and welcome to a new week! I hope your weekend was restful and fun so you are rejuvenated for this new week! Today’s card is for the Less is More challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Simply You); Die: Spellbinders, Lil’ Inker Designs; Cut file: Silhouette)

The theme at LIM is to use something recycled. I have a whole box of things that I have made for other cards that didn’t make it on the card for one reason or another, so, for this card, I used items from the box. Everything on this card, including the sentiment were recycled from previous projects except for the dots and rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Week 178 Recipe

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...