Monday, June 30, 2014

LIM178: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

Hello and welcome to a new week! I hope your weekend was restful and fun so you are rejuvenated for this new week! Today’s card is for the Less is More challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Simply You); Die: Spellbinders, Lil’ Inker Designs; Cut file: Silhouette)

The theme at LIM is to use something recycled. I have a whole box of things that I have made for other cards that didn’t make it on the card for one reason or another, so, for this card, I used items from the box. Everything on this card, including the sentiment were recycled from previous projects except for the dots and rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Week 178 Recipe

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

7 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Hi Ellen, I love your cards and have been very impressed with those that you create for our challenge at Cards in Envy. I will have a Designer opening the first of August and wondered if you might be interested. If so, email me at cardenvydt@gmail.com and I'll give you more inf to see if you might want to join us as a Designer, if not, I understand and will watch for your entries in our challenges. ~ Sandy, CIE Host

Sid said...

Gorgeous card !!

Skylark said...

It's amazing what you can create from a few bits and pieces. Lovely card. Stef

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super CAS and Super recycling Ellen
thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is very pretty Ellen... not sure if you have actually used the things before... but at least they weren't wasted.
Did you see that you were the one picked to win my window box stamp... I've been waiting to hear from you!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Ellen what a lovely collection of 'rejects', they make a super card!
Thanks for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love it! I have missed so many of your great posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...