Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OWH231: LAND OF THE FREE…..

Hello my dear friends! Happy Tuesday and Happy July! Are you all ready for the Independence Day celebrations? I am making AnyHero cards this week, that is when I have time. I am also working on a quilling project. Anyway, here is my card for today:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (American Hero); DSP: Scraps)

I think American Hero has gotten more use than any other stamp set I have! For this card, I heat embossed the sentiment on the red card stock. The base panel is a piece of one of those Tim Holtz emboss resist papers. I used blue and red DI on it and stitched it to a red border. I pretty much just followed the sketch and added a bunch of stitching and dots and stars. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...