Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OWH231: LAND OF THE FREE…..

Hello my dear friends! Happy Tuesday and Happy July! Are you all ready for the Independence Day celebrations? I am making AnyHero cards this week, that is when I have time. I am also working on a quilling project. Anyway, here is my card for today:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (American Hero); DSP: Scraps)

I think American Hero has gotten more use than any other stamp set I have! For this card, I heat embossed the sentiment on the red card stock. The base panel is a piece of one of those Tim Holtz emboss resist papers. I used blue and red DI on it and stitched it to a red border. I pretty much just followed the sketch and added a bunch of stitching and dots and stars. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Love this Ellen. Really like the stamp (embossed), the embellishments, and that little strip of Doodle Pantry paper works great.

Unknown said...

So much fabulous going on here! Every element is to die for. November the color resist, the extra embellis, and the stitching is just the perfect touch! I need to drag out the old singer just for that purpose ! TFS

Marlene Diefendorf said...

One of the cutest, and most fun, patriotic cards I've seen. I love the mix of patterns and the stitching is a nice touch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...