Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OWH230: THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

Hello crafty friends! This card is for the Operation Write Home sketch challenge. I always find I am short on AnyHero cards when I get a box ready to ship, so I am trying a new tactic; use the OWH sketch for them. That way, I should have one a week. So here is my AnyHero card:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Circle of Honor); DSP: Doodle Pantry (USA Freedom))

Have you ever heard of Operation Write Home? If you are a card maker (and I assume you are since you are reading this), then you should check it out. What a great way to send cards to our deployed troops! You can send blank cards for the soldiers to send back home to their loved ones and you can send AnyHero cards that get delivered to a soldier who may need a little moral booster! Plus you get a new sketch every week! I hope you check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to OWH so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature

2 comments:

Linda said...

Super striking!!! I almost thought this was a Pam T card...Perfect!

airbornewife said...

WOW!! love this. What a FABulous card. It caught my eye right away.

I clicked to leave a comment and seen there was already a comment from Linda.. and then I read it.. and laughed out loud. I read it to my hubby and he laughed too.

blessings ~ Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...