Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PS: CELEBRATE

Hello again! I know, second post for today. I’m so happy you are back to check it out. This one is for Paper Smooches Sparks sketch challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Party Pals and Sentiment Sampler)

These two are just too darn cute! I colored them and the balloon with Copics, but I wanted to keep the colors on the critters very subtle. I masked them and splattered ink to look like confetti falling and added a few little pearls for dimension. I also flipped the sketch so the image would fit.  I hope you enjoyed this one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

June 22-28 Designer Drafts challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well I just have to agree how cute this characters are and your colouring is fab too.... that balloon looks so 3 dimensional!!!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...