Friday, July 25, 2014

CASology105: FOLLOW YOUR DREAM!

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for another quick post to share my CASology card for this week. The cue word is RUN:

(A2: Stamps:Tiddly Inks (Wryn Joy Ride), WMS (Half Pint Heroines); Copics: B93, 95, 99, R 46, 20, N 5, 7, 9, YG 03, 06, 63, Y 11, 17k E 31, 33, 50, 31, 53); Sakura Silver Star pen)

I thought this image from Tiddly Inks was adorable and decided to color her up for this challenge. I didn’t have a stamp that said “run after your dream” but I thought maybe this one could still indicate “run”. I think this could be a cute graduation card for a girl!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 105: RUN

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...