Friday, July 25, 2014

CASology105: FOLLOW YOUR DREAM!

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for another quick post to share my CASology card for this week. The cue word is RUN:

(A2: Stamps:Tiddly Inks (Wryn Joy Ride), WMS (Half Pint Heroines); Copics: B93, 95, 99, R 46, 20, N 5, 7, 9, YG 03, 06, 63, Y 11, 17k E 31, 33, 50, 31, 53); Sakura Silver Star pen)

I thought this image from Tiddly Inks was adorable and decided to color her up for this challenge. I didn’t have a stamp that said “run after your dream” but I thought maybe this one could still indicate “run”. I think this could be a cute graduation card for a girl!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 105: RUN

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, this is quite adorable and fun! Even though your sentiment doesn't say "run," the running car also implies it. Awesome coloring, sweet image! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is so cute!

Ardyth said...

I've heard the saying 'don't follow your dreams, CHASE them', so this totally qualifies for run! Love that you packed so much detail into the image but still the card feels very clean! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...