Friday, July 25, 2014

TI137: THANKS

Hello crafty friends. Popping in to share a couple of cards today. This first one is for the Tiddly Inks challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Dianeshope_Orchid); COPICS: YG11, 63, 67, 93, 95, 99, V20, 25)

This week’s challenge is something tiny or an ATC. I chose an ATC and used Diane’s Hope Orchid from Tiddly Inks. I colored with Copics and created the sentiment on my computer. I hope you enjoyed by ATC!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

TIDDLY INKS: Challenge #137 - Tiny Creations or ATC

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

3 comments:

ccroll said...

I love it!

librariane said...

Beautiful! I love how the ribbon coordinates with the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card, great use of white space.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...