Tuesday, July 22, 2014

CIE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello again! I decided to post this one real quick for Cards in Envy:

(A2: Stamps:  Paper Smooches (Salutations), StampinUp! (Off the Grid and Perfect Pennants); Cut file: Silhouette Studio; DSP: SN@P (Short Stories); Die: I’il Inker Designs (Stitched Heart))

The theme this week is birthday cards. Who doesn’t need birthday cards in their stash? I don’t ever seem to have enough! This one is a  sweet girlie card that I will hold on to until a special birthday comes up. I hope you like the card! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Birthday to You Challenge!

I am also entering this in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge

July 20-26 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...