Saturday, July 19, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY AND SEND A SMILE 4 KIDS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! This week, DP is sponsoring the challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids where the theme is Christmas in July! I don’t know about you but I am always happy for a reason to get another Christmas card done! Here is a bit of inspiration to get you started!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Seasonal Swags); Die: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This is a very quick and simple card to make, so if you need lots of cards, try this! I created a blank image in my photo editor and pasted the swag twice. I then rotated one of them to create the bottom half and pasted the sentiment. I used an oval SB to cut it out and I used the same one to make the opening in the DSP. I used foam tape for the DSP and tied a ribbon around it.

Now be sure to go by Send a Smile 4 Kids and show us your Christmas card!


Doodle Pantry specials and challenge:

FREE WITH PURCHASE July 3 – July 24

Now, here is the scoop on DPDC48.

  • There is NO featured product for the DPDC48,however, there will be THREE random winners selected from all entries on July 25!
  • We will have a choice THEME of "Make it Splash"OR "Make it Christmas"
  • you can use ANY company digital image on your entry.  (But we sure do LOVE it when you use Doodle Pantry images!)

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Wow, this card is amazing. Really pretty ... loving all the matchy-matchy paper!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love your CAS cards, especially the bling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...