Thursday, July 17, 2014

AI140: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hello dear friends! I have another card to share today and it is for a couple of new (to me) challenges.

I just love Art Impressions stamps! They are so very funny. The challenge is birthday cards and I just happen to have their stamp called Birthday Couple.

At Simon Says Stamp, the theme is Spots and Dots. I just got the balloon stencil, and I know technically it is not a spot or dot, but it is close LOL, and I used the rhinestones on the cake, so that should count (I hope!!). Anyway, here is my card:

(A2; Stamps: Art Impressions (Birthday Couple); Simon Says Stamps (Big You and Hello You); Stencil: Simon Says Stamps (Balloon & Patterns Stencil); Die: Spellbinders; Copics E – 0000, 000, 00. 04, 11, 21, 29, 57; G24; YG – 03, 06, 11; Y – 11, 15, 17; C-0 and C-3)

Now, as my husband and I get older, this image gets funnier and funnier to me! I colored the image with Copics and a tiny bit of gel pen on the glasses. I used another piece of white card and cut a partial circle then stenciled the balloons using daubers and Distress Ink. After stamping the sentiment I finished off with rhinestones, a yellow  then green border and mounted on a white card base.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Here is the link to the challenges in case you want to check them out!

Challenge 140 - "Big Birthdays" All Birthday Cards

Spots & Dots!

Thanks so much for your visit!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature

dogtags

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...