Thursday, July 3, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY JULY RELEASE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It is time for Doodle Pantry’s July Release!!!! I chose Happy Trails Camper for my card and here it is:

 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Happy Trails Camper); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

All of the DSP on this card, the image and the sentiment are from the Happy Trails Camper set. I used the pre-colored image this time to save a little time. I got my inspiration for the design from Sandy Allnock who makes the most awesome cards!

I hope you enjoyed my card! Be sure to click here to see all of the new releases for this month!

Now for the really good stuff! Doodle Pantry is having a sale from July 1 – July 8 ONLY! Here’s the scoop: 30% OFF entire store! (excludes gift certificates AND bundles) ($2.00 minimum)
COUPON:    HAPPY4TH

ALSO, if you purchase between the following dates, you will get Happy Trails Camper FREE with your purchase!!!! How adorable is this?

FREE WITH PURCHASE July 3 – July 24

Now, here is the scoop on DPDC48.

  • OOPS! You have to check back at NOON for DPDC48. I have another card for you for the challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fun scene, Ellen! And a gorgeous design.

Dawn Frost said...

Great papers, fantastic combo!

Annie S. said...

What a darling card and fantastic layout! I love that new release and can't wait to make one up!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great card. I'm not a camper but love the outdoor themes. This card is a great example that wants me to try camping.

Joanna M. said...

This is such a fun card Ellen! Love your paper combination.

Lola said...

Great layout and I LOVE how you put the bear in the tent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...