Tuesday, July 29, 2014

FF36: TIS THE SEASON

Hello again! This is my second post today and is a card for the Festive Friday Challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Heidi Grace Designs (HG 4x8 Stamp Believe); EF: Darice)

This week’s inspiration photo was so elegant and pretty, I just had to get a card made using it! I heat embossed the sentiment and the holly leaves. The holly is fussy cut, the base is dry embossed and the two panels are mounted on gold card.

Thanks so much for looking!!!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Festive Friday Challenge 36 (FFC#36)
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Beautifully elegant - I just love the embossing on the card base and the touches of gold! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the white with the touches of gold--I can't help it; I'm a sucker for gold! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

Kay Miller said...

Oh just beautiful! The embossed background and the gold sentiment is so lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...