Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CASology106: YOU MAKE ME SMILE BIG

Hi dear friends. Are you having a great week? Our weather is amazing this week, so I am looking forward to grilling tonight! Hope your day is beautiful! I am popping in for quick post to share my CASology card for this week. The cue word is RAINBOW:

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Hello You); Die: Simon Says Stamp (Big You); Ink: Distress Inks

For this card, I die cut the word “you” and colored the positive with rainbow colors using daubers and DI.  I then reinserted the word into the negative space and stamped the remainder of the sentiment. I attached the white to a silky smooth black and added onto a white card base. It is finished off with some pretty enamel dots. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

4 comments:

OH Babs said...

Hi, I like your use of the negative space and also using black. Thanks for commenting on my card.

Unknown said...

Super layout! Just the right amount of enamel dots. This is a great card! I have that stamp set and die.....hmmm.

wienerhoneymooners said...

AWESOME bold statement and design, love the colors and your embelly placement!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!!!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, another awesome entry at CASology...you really know how to make an awesome CAS card! I love the rainbow colors in your sentiment die cut, and the card design is one of my favorite layouts. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at CASology!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...