Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CASology106: YOU MAKE ME SMILE BIG

Hi dear friends. Are you having a great week? Our weather is amazing this week, so I am looking forward to grilling tonight! Hope your day is beautiful! I am popping in for quick post to share my CASology card for this week. The cue word is RAINBOW:

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Hello You); Die: Simon Says Stamp (Big You); Ink: Distress Inks

For this card, I die cut the word “you” and colored the positive with rainbow colors using daubers and DI.  I then reinserted the word into the negative space and stamped the remainder of the sentiment. I attached the white to a silky smooth black and added onto a white card base. It is finished off with some pretty enamel dots. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...