Saturday, July 5, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the first Saturday in July, and our challenge starts tomorrow, so I am here to get you ready for the challenge!

Before I get started though I just have to say, 25 years ago today my little boy came into this world and filled me with love and joy. Today, he is very far from home and doing his best to protect our freedoms! I wish he was here for a big old birthday hug. Son, I know you won’t see this, but your Dad and I are so proud of you! Happy birthday!

OK now for my card!!!!


(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Sun and Clouds – G461, Simple Life – A140); Dies: Spellbinders; DSP: DCWV (Fashion District) 

I did a little paper piecing on the clouds and the sun and then cut them out with a scalloped circle die. I added another scalloped circle behind it to add depth and added some enamel dots in the “sky”. I used an oval die to cut the label for the sentiment and just cut three banners using my paper cutter and scissors.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge TOMORROW and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is totally darling! LOVE those paper pieced clouds and the fun ribbon layout! HUGS! Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...