Sunday, July 6, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Hello my crafty friends! It is time for the Great Impressions monthly challenge! This month our theme is “Animal Friends”. Since I just LOVE animals, this was a perfect theme for me! Here is my card:


(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Birdie Swinging – F584 and Happy Day - E842); DSP: DCWV (Fashion District); Die: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I wanted the little birdie to look like a bluebird. For many years, we rarely saw a bluebird, but over time people started putting up bluebird houses. Now, you can find a bluebird about every day. They are so beautiful, I just wish I could have captured it with the coloring. After coloring, I used a SB to cut him out. I stamped the sentiment directly on the DSP, added some ribbon, stitching and a couple of enamel dots to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you get a chance to join in our challenge this month! And remember, if you use Great Impressions stamps, please link your creation up in the challenge AND in our customer gallery

Link to challenge


One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Super duper darling, Ellen! LOVE the blue and green combo and the amazing layering! HUGS! Mynn xx

Taunya Butler said...

Super great card - lots of fantastic details that I love, such as the ribbon, the enamel dots, the little banners!! Just really well done! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love this super adorable image and your card. Really mDe me smiled!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...