Tuesday, July 15, 2014

LIM180: BUTTERFLY KISSES AND LADYBUG HUGS

Hello and welcome to In a World of Craft. This week at the Less is More challenge we are asked not only to make a one layer card, but also adapt a fingerprint! I decided to use my thumb and here is what I came up with:  

(A2: Stamps: Hero Arts (Butterflies), Great Impressions (Ladybug Hugs))

The ladybug is what I made with my thumb. I then stamped the butterflies and colored with Copics. Last, I added the sentiment from Great Impressions. I hope you enjoyed my OLC!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIM: Week 180 - One Layer Card - Adapt A Fingerprint

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Jane said...

Great card, loving your little creatures.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Thanks for inking up those fingers to join this weeks challenge.
What a fun and cue ladybug.
Sarah
Less is more

Anne said...

What a cute ladybug Ellen, lovely one layer card!
Thanks for getting inky with LIM this week
Anne
'Less is More'

Sid said...

Love your trio of insects !!

Chrissie said...

Your lady bug is great fun Ellen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...