Monday, July 14, 2014

VLVJulyWk2: I LOVE YOU

Hello again! This is my second post for today and is for the Viva la Verve July week 2 sketch:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (You and I); DSP: MME (Lost and Found Sunshine); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Spellbinders; Stencil: Color Box (SwirlDot) 

Wow! I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the Verve sketches! I have a few scraps of MME L&F Sunshine, so I used them on this card. I have the Verve die set that coordinates with the stamp set and used the die for the “I”. The dots at the top, on the light blue panel are from the stencil and embossing paste. I hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous. Love all those enamel dots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...