Thursday, July 31, 2014

MP48: THANK YOU

Hello crafty friends. I just have a quick post today for the MarkerPOP challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Hero Arts (Thank You); Copics: B 0000, 00, 02, 05, 24, 29, 99; Y 11, 15; C-0; YG 03, 63, 67; G24)

This week we are supposed to showcase blues. I don’t have a ton of blues in my collection, and I think I used them all on this card LOL. The stamp is from Hero Arts and the list of Copics is above, under the picture. I added a few enamel dots and mounted on a black panel then adhered to a white card base. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Tommi said...

Nice! I like the "pop" the top flower brings to the card. Very eye catching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...