Monday, July 7, 2014

OWH232: ANYHERO AND SUMMER

Hi my blogging friends! Happy Monday! I am popping in with a really quick post to share my Operation Write Home cards.

First up is my AnyHero for this week:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (American Hero); DSP: Heidi Swapp (Favorite Things))

OK, I keep saying I am not buying any more DSP until I use up what I have, but I saw this 6x6 pad and just HAD to have it LOL. Oh, did I say it was on sale? How can a girl resist! I really love the colors and patterns and decided to use this for a summer AnyHero card.

 

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Cheeseburger Ants COLOR plus)

Next up is a summer card. I already had everything printed and ready to make a card, but have not had time to make it. So, I decided today was a good time so I can get it in this next box and beat the deadline for summer cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Now for the really good stuff! Doodle Pantry is having a sale from July 1 – July 8 ONLY! Here’s the scoop: 30% OFF entire store! (excludes gift certificates AND bundles) ($2.00 minimum)
COUPON:    HAPPY4TH

ALSO, if you purchase between the following dates, you will get Happy Trails Camper FREE with your purchase!!!! How adorable is this?

FREE WITH PURCHASE July 3 – July 24

Now, here is the scoop on DPDC48.

  • There is NO featured product for the DPDC48,however, there will be THREE random winners selected from all entries on July 25!
  • We will have a choice THEME of "Make it Splash"OR "Make it Christmas"
  • you can use ANY company digital image on your entry.  (But we sure do LOVE it when you use Doodle Pantry images!)

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...