Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PS: HELLO

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for a quick post to share my Paper Smooches card for this week.

(A2: Stamps:  Paper Smooches (Flap Happy, Reflections); Die: Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag); Stencil: Studio Calico (Chevron Mask)

I love the soft stripes in the inspiration photo so I used similar stripes on my card and took inspiration from the tag to create mine. I used embossing paste on the stencil to create the chevrons on the tag, stamped the sentiment and added some small pearls and burlap ribbon. I stamped the greenery so it is on the edge of the tag and flows onto the main panel. It looks a little off in the picture but I think it is the picture angle. After stamping the butterfly and flower I fussy cut them and added to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

 
July 13-19 Picture Perfect challenge
 

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is lovely! The embossing paste chevrons on the tag look great. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...