Thursday, July 17, 2014

CASology104: FLEAS ON EARTH

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for a quick post to share my CASology card for this week. The subject is pets and this is what I came up with:

(A2: Stamps: Hampton Art (Outlines); Stencil: Simon Says Stamp (Falling Snow); Copics)

Since the cue word is Pet, I chose this cute Christmas set for my card. I stamped, then masked the dog and added the box of bones behind him. I colored with Copics and gel pens and mounted on red card. I then stamped the sentiment and the ornaments (this I believe the doggie pulled of the tree LOL) and added the falling snow using the stencil and embossing paste.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 104: PET
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...