Thursday, July 17, 2014

CASology104: FLEAS ON EARTH

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for a quick post to share my CASology card for this week. The subject is pets and this is what I came up with:

(A2: Stamps: Hampton Art (Outlines); Stencil: Simon Says Stamp (Falling Snow); Copics)

Since the cue word is Pet, I chose this cute Christmas set for my card. I stamped, then masked the dog and added the box of bones behind him. I colored with Copics and gel pens and mounted on red card. I then stamped the sentiment and the ornaments (this I believe the doggie pulled of the tree LOL) and added the falling snow using the stencil and embossing paste.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Week 104: PET
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet Christmas in July card, YAY, I Love the Christmas challenges as well as CAS ones, !!!! Cute color and images, LOVE the snow!!! Thanks for being inspired to add your lovely to the gallery, and joining us this week at CASology, I ADORE that you did!!!!!!!

Jen W. said...

I LOVE this! That pooch is adorable, the sentiment is brilliant and I love the snowy background! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

May Park said...

Your card is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...