Monday, July 14, 2014

VLVJulywk1: I LOVE YOU BECAUSE

Hello crafty friends. It has been such a long time since I played in the Viva la Verve challenges, I decided I needed to get back to it! So today, I have two posts and they are both for the VLV July challenge (so I can catch up!).

This is for the July week 1 sketch:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Up, Up and Away and Take Note); DSP: Heidi Swapp (Favorite Things); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Memory Box (Clouds))

This is a beautiful sketch that can be taken several ways. I chose the lovely Heidi Swapp paper pad for tis card…..well, because I just can’t get enough of it, plus this one had a color challenge involved and these colors worked. I stamped the hot-air balloon onto the panel and then paper pieced the top, adding enamel hearts on the dark spots. I die cut clouds and added over the balloon and stamped part of the sentiment on the largest cloud. I added the rest of the sentiment on the side tag. I hope you enjoyed this card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is fun. Love how you used the balloon and that sweet little cloudy sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...