Monday, July 21, 2014

VLVWk3: HUMBLED BY YOUR WILLINGNESS TO SERVE

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to a new week and a rainy day here in NC. I can’t complain though, it has been so hot and dry the cooler air and rain for the plants has been a welcomed relief. Today, I have an AnyHero card that I made using the Viva la Verve sketch for July week 3 which is a sketch AND inspiration challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (American Hero); DSP: SN@P  (Short Stories); EF: Cuttlebug; Die: Taylored Expressions; Cut files: Silhouette Studio)

I am trying to get this box of cards shipped to Operation Write Home this week, so I want to make sure I have plenty of AnyHero cards for it! I dry embossed the base white panel. The stars were cut on my Cameo and the little dotted, scalloped border is from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Maureen said...

what a heartfelt patriotic card! Just lovely :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...