Wednesday, August 20, 2014

AI142: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello dear friends! I have another card to share today and it is for the Art Impressions challenge. I just love Art Impressions stamps! They are so very funny. The challenge is SENTIMENTS ONLY and since I have just started working on my AI stamp collection, I don’t have many sentiments, but I came up with a card anyway LOL. 

(A2; Stamps: Art Impressions (Buzzard Set), Fiskars (Dotted Flourish); Ink: Distress Ink; EF: Cuttlebug)

I really wanted to use this set because it is new to me, but since we can’t use an image, I just used the sentiment and added the flourish and some Distress Ink. I finished off with a little stitching, some rhinestones and two blue borders.

Here is the link to the challenge in case you want to check it out!

 

 

Thanks so much for your visit!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature

dogtags

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Ellen, this is absolutely stunning!! Love the sentiment and it matches perfectly with the card, plus the gorgeous embellishments!! Bravo!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Art Impressions challenge! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...