Saturday, August 9, 2014

ATS107: NEXT TO YOU IS MY HAPPY PLACE

Hello again! This is my second post for today so please scroll down to see my first one. This one is for the Addicted to Stamps challenge.


(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Happy Place); Die: Verve (Happy Doodles))

Last month, I won the Viva la Diva prize and here are some more stamps I received from Verve! This is the Happy Place stamp and die set. 

The challenge at ATS is to Make Your Mark. I stamped the flowers in green and then colored with Copics. I really wanted to make my mark in a different way, so for the chevron panel, I used some DI stains and a paintbrush to add bits of color randomly in the chevrons. After adding the color, I added embossing paste for texture. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!

Challenge #107 Make your Mark

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb


4 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, this is just so amazingly pretty - LOVE!

Loll said...

Such a pretty card. Love how you did your chevron background ... great colors and love the texture. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

Anonymous said...

I never thought green could look that elegant. LOVE it!!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika DT

Katie Melhus said...

I love this design and your color combo is so subtle and pretty - those enamel hearts are the perfect accent :) Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...