Saturday, August 9, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS SATURDAY INSPIRATION

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the second Saturday, and our challenge started this week! This month we are having a BIRTHDAY BASH challenge so I made another birthday card. Hopefully it will inspire you to enter your own creation in our challenge!




I love birthday parties, so I’m sticking with the challenge theme and making another birthday card! This stamp is from the August release and I just LOVE it! I decided to stamp it in ink that matched the card colors. Dear hubby didn’t like it, so what do you think? I was afraid black would just overpower the colors in this card.

I love all of the SN@P embellishments and used a few on this card. I added a couple of banners on the left and a couple of swirly paper clips to the upper right.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Here is the link to the current monthly challenge: Birthday Bash!
ARE YOU PLAYING?


If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
dogtags_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE these great colors, Ellen! Fabulous way to frame this sentiment, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Katy said...

Very pretty! I love the color that you used for the sentiment! This is such a fun stamp! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...