Thursday, August 14, 2014

ATS108: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS

Hello again! This is my second post for today so please scroll down to see my first one. This one is for the Addicted to Stamps challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Poinsettia Christmas), Waltzingmouse Stamps; Die: Memoroy Box; Punch: McGill); Stencil: Simon Says Stamp)

The theme is HOLIDAY so I picked another one of my new Verve sets.  I added snow “outside” the window using the snowfall stencil and embossing paste. I then stamped the candles and inserted behind the window. I added some sprigs of greenery and tiny ribbons. For the poinsettia, I stamped the outline and then stamped with the second step stamp. I added some red dots to the center with Copics. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!

Challenge #108 - HOLIDAY
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a pretty card, Ellen! Such a pretty poinsettia, and your little red bows are so charming!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Kylie said...

A beautifully made card, Ellen! LOVE the window with the snow and candles behind and then that gorgeous poinsettia! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...