Thursday, August 14, 2014

CASology108: I BETTER GET A NEW PALACE OUT OF THIS….

Hi dear friends. Just popping in with a couple of quick posts today. This is  my first one and I am sharing my CASology card for this week. The cue word is MAGIC:

(A2: Stamps: Tiddly Inks (Froggy Thoughts); Copics)

For my magic card, I thought about The Frog Princess, a novel that I loved to read when I was young. I chose this cute frog from Tiddly Inks and the sentiment from the same set. I used Copics to color him and a gold pen for the crown.

Be sure to check out the challenge! You will love the inspiration cards! I had SO many ideas for this challenge, but finally decided on this one.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!! You will enjoy the inspiration cards too! I had SO many ideas for this challenge, but finally stopped on this one.

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, this fun card nade me smile! Love that frog and the punny sentiment! So glad you played along at CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...