Monday, August 18, 2014

CIE: YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Hello dear friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is Best Friends! Here is what I came up with:

(A2: Stamps: Tiddly Inks (Thanks a Latte), Technique Tuesday (Simply You); EF: Darice; Copics)

This is a digital stamp that I colored and then fussy cut. I scrounged in my scrap box for papers to match the image. The green panel is dry embossed with the Darice embossing folder and the little row of paper hearts came from my stash and I no longer know where I got it.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size card no thicker than 1/4".

Best Friends

Challenge ends Sunday,  August 31st  at 6 p.m. Central Time.

Happy crafting everyone!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

dogtags_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Scrapenabler said...

Ellen, such a cute card and I love the embossed hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...