Friday, August 8, 2014

TI138: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS

Hello crafty friends. Popping in to share a couple of cards this cloudy Friday. This first one is for theTiddly Inks challenge:


(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (The Conductor), Heartfelt Creations (tree), Verve (Poinsettia Christmas); Copics G 05, 17, 29, E 0000, 000,00,11,15,19,21,31,33,50,51,53; R 37,46,89; N 5,7,9; C 0,3,5,7; Y 11,26,28)

This week’s challenge is called For the Boys. I have been admiring this adorable stamp and although it is not a Christmas stamp, I knew it would be cute with a Christmas tree. I mean what is more traditional than a train on Christmas? 

I was going to mask this, but decided I wanted a little more depth so I fussy cut and popped up the image with foam tape. The sentiment stamp is part of a new Verve set I just received.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

TIDDLY INKS: Challenge #138 - Let's Hear It for the Boys

I am also entering this at MarkerPop's Anything Goes challenge


Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...