Wednesday, August 27, 2014

VLVAugWk4: XOXO I LOVE YOU

Hello dear friends. I have another quick post for you today. This card was made using the Viva la Verve sketch for August Week 4:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Making a Statement); DP: MME (Memorable)Dies: Verve (Rounded Scalloped Frame and Loopy Blooms and Pennants)

Still rocking my new Verve stamps and dies. This MME paper is so pretty and feminine, I just had to use it for this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

1 comment:

Janelle Stollfus said...

This is adorable! I really love those flowers and the skewed frame creates the tip of the hat. Thanks for playing in the sketch this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...