Thursday, September 25, 2014

CASology114: I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Hi dear friends. I am sharing my CASology card for this week. The cue word is FLUTTER:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Take Note and Happy Place), StampinUp! (Off the Grid); Die: Verve (Happy Doodles Die Set)

I used the Off the Grid stamp, masked the white panel and stamped a small part of the grid. I then added the sprigs from Happy Place and the sentiment from Take Note. Last, I die cut the butterfly, stamped it and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love how you've created a collage-y feeling focal point, but kept it very clean by making sure there's lots of white space around it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fun! Love that grid background!

Nora Noll said...

I love the grid mask on this!! the butterfly is so pretty!!! Lovely card!!

Jen W. said...

That butterfly is gogeous, Ellen, and I love the grid in the background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...