Thursday, September 25, 2014

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for a quick post to share my Paper Smooches card for this week.

(A2: Stamps:  Paper Smooches (Circle of Honor); Die: Spellbinders; Star: Heidi Swapp)

I wanted one more AnyHero card to go in my Operation Write Home box, so I used the PS Circle of Honor sentiment to make this simple card. I had inked the star in Brick Red a while back and never used it. So, I added Blue Denim and ended up with a deep blue that worked with the papers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

September 21-27 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Kerilyn H. said...

Love this! The graphic layout and colours are fabulous!

Erin said...

Great colors and I love the sentiment. Perfect for our troops!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...