Friday, October 17, 2014

CASology117: FRUITFUL FALL

Hi dear friends. I am sharing my CASology card for this week. The cue word is CANDY: 


I have been trying to post this all week, but life has been keeping me occupied. I don't know how much posting I will be able to do next week because my daughter's treatments start. 

I hope candy apples count as candy! I merged the sentiment and apple, resized the apple and then copied it and flipped it. After positioning them with the sentiment, I printed and colored with Copics. I heat embossed a couple of swirly stamps and then used Distress Ink and the emboss resist technique.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!! 
  
Happy Crafting! 
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, candy apples DEFINITELY count! What a great interpretation of the cue! I love the sift pink inking to highlight the white swirls...so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Ardyth said...

I love the use of caramel apples for the cue card! So glad you joined us at CASOlogy this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...