Monday, October 13, 2014

MM367: NEXT TO YOU IS MY HAPPY PLACE

Hello  dear friends! I have a quick second post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Happy Place and Happy Doodles Die Set);  DP: Heidi Swapp (Favorite Things); Ribbon & Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This sketch gave me a chance to use a bit of my scraps, and that is always good! I colored the Verve flowers with Prismacolor pencils and added a little stitching.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

!neke said...

Great card!
Love those colors!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the stitched panels and mix of papers.

Donna Nuce said...

Just gorgeous Ellen! I love the cross stitched paper! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...