Saturday, October 25, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! Today is the fourth Saturday and our GI monthly challenge is in full swing, so you still have time to join in!  Today, I thought I would try to trigger your Christmas spirit with a little more Christmas cheer!



When I saw this Magical Tree, I fell in love! I just adore the airy feel of movement that it evokes! I heat embossed it with some sparkling EP on black card stock. I then created the layers, added the enamel dots and the card was complete. I really love the pop of red!


Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.



Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?



If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous, Ellen! I LOVE the monochrome--that pop of red is PERFECT! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...